Monday, August 12, 2013

Some good for once

I know I usually blog when I'm feeling down but this time I'm not and I feel like I need to get out the good just as much as the bad.

So, here's the thing: there are a lot of changes happening in my life right now. Most of them for the better, even if they hurt like hell right now and make me question my sanity, I have this feeling it's all going to work out for the best. Even the changes that I'm not sure about, those are the ones that scare me cause they can either go really well or really bad, but I'm being cautiously optimistic.

Point is that there is a lot of stuff that I could be worrying about right now, but what good would it do? Not a damn bit. It's taken me a long time to figure that out and I'll probably forget it again a long the way, but for now, for now I know that all the hardships have actually made me a stronger person. Some people (ahem Amber and Ginny and my GAs) have said that I don't give myself enough credit and they're right and admitting that doesn't make me a pompous selfish bitch or a bad person. I have been through a lot of shit and the fact that I'm still holding down a full-time job, going to school, and taking care of someone without being a complete raging lunatic or druggie is something I finally feel proud of.

I feel like a bad ass m'fer and that is both an amazing feeling and one that scares the bejesus out of me. I'm not used to feeling like this and I don't want to lose it.

So I'm just going to keep breathing and keep putting one foot in front of the other. I got this. I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment