Thursday, November 18, 2010

An Intro of sorts...

I used to think I was one of those people who wasn't running from my past, but more running to try and get back to it. But now, I've realized that's wrong, because, in a way I am running from it.

If I stop to think about all the bad things that have happened in my life, I wouldn't be able to get on with the good-and there ARE good things. Just because they may be smaller and happen with greater frequency doesn't make them any less significant than the bad. And it's a shame really, that we let the bad things that happen far and few between consume our life that we take the good things for granted. Doesn't mean we aren't going to get hurt and have breakdowns, because face it- we are. But we have to be strong enough to realize that and keep moving on. It's like someone once said: It's only life; nobody makes it out alive.

So play the hand you're dealt to the best of your ability and let the dice fall where they may.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am glad you are on blog spot. I love this intro...it is ALL too true! Love ya boo boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha finally! it's only taken me forever to actually to the dang thang! ;) thanks boo! i'm still learning how this works haha. love you to boobear!

    ReplyDelete